I’m an experienced writer, editor, curriculum developer, social media manager, college guidance counselor, and intercultural project solutions provider. If you have a project in mind, contact me and we can discuss possibilities and details. A few of the areas I’m comfortable working in include:
- Content Creation (visual and written; for websites, blogs, brochures)
- Editing: until its recent closure, I was an editor for USAK (Journal of Turkish Weekly, Journal of International Law & Politics and other publications); I’ve also edited doctoral dissertations as well as numerous shorter academic works, presentations, university communications, proposals, application letters, and pretty much everything else under the sun. I do everything from light proofreading to writing coaching to heavier editing and ghost writing (though the latter not for academic papers and applications)
- Setting up WordPress Sites (like iji-index.org, https://danaker.wordpress.com/ and https://retireturkey.wordpress.com/) and walking you through the basics
- Social Media Solutions and Management (creating and executing strategic plans to reach your ideal audience)
- College Guidance Counseling and Personal Statement Review
Though if you’re interested in collaborating on something else, that could be a possibility too.